Saturday, December 05, 2009

We apologise for the break in transmission....normal service has now resumed

Sometimes life gets in the way of the things you want to do. Rats. Anyway, I'm back, and I'm in bag-making mode. Not dyed, surface design type bags, as I haven't enough time for that at present - over Xmas/New Year hopefully I will - but bags for gifts. So I'm using furnishing type fabrics and quiet colours. This blue and red spot and stripe combination will go together.
And today I bought a pile of neutral (ugh) soft colours to mix together in various ways - I still have to work out what goes with what.

And I had to buy some of this magenta and brown fabric to make a bag to go with my new summer top, which is a briiiiiiiiiiiiiight raspberry colour. (Don't ask me what it cost!)

2 comments:

Julie said...

Beautiful fabrics all round but the magenta is to die for! Gorgeous and HOT!

Teodo said...

Sometimes happened that the normal service go away.
but welcome with us.
I love the colour of this fabric.
ciao ciao