Sunday, May 13, 2007

Look Left, Look Right

Here's some of my raw images (heehee). I haven't got Photoshop loaded on this computer, so I'm just doing some very basic fiddling around in Paint.

I can flip and invert the images, which is what I've done here. rather than apply fabric paint afterwards as I did with the wee print in the last post, I've used some of my Blended fabric as the background. This set of 6 will be sewn together to form a wallhanging.

I'm really enjoying this printing. The hard part is finding images that I would want to use.

5 comments:

Nellie's Needles said...

Delightful image!

Janet said...

mmmm, hot!

Deb R said...

Turning out great, Shirley! Yum!! :-)

Digitalgran said...

I have enjoyed catching up with your blog Shirley. I love your naked man too actually.

Ali Honey said...

Yep, those look good together. I love the simplicity of it, just the light and dark no other detail!