Friday, August 25, 2006

Inspired, and I can make a picture of it too

Thank you all (or y'all for American readers) for your helpful comments. The sun is shining, spring is on its way, and I'm feeling quite inspired to rip into my clutter. Though I think Deb R hit the nail on the head - other people's clutter is always SO much more fun than your own. Damn.

Here's a little gem I discovered - knitPro is a web application that translates digital images into knit, crochet, needlepoint and cross-stitch patterns. Just upload jpeg, gif or png images of whatever you wish -- portraits, landscapes, logos... and it will generate the image pattern on a grid sizable for any fiber project.

How cool is that?

And in case you haven't seen enough photos of my view, here's the harbour with my neighbour's house in the foreground.

5 comments:

Deb Geyer said...

Wow! I love your view!

Bonnie said...

Yowza! That's your view? It's absolutely gorgeous!

artmixter said...

The level of clutter interest is directly proportionate to the amount of time the clutter has been there...by the time I get round to going through it, I've forgotten what was there, so have nice surprises every time...

Digitalgran said...

Lovely view and it could be a pier here in the UK!
I think I'm like Marion, some of my clutter is old and I haven't seen it for some time. When I tidy up it will inspire me. I hope!

Janet said...

damn! I'm coming to live with you!