Friday, February 24, 2006

Friday, Friday


Actually, all days are much the same to me at present. Not being able to drive is really a pain. I don't know yet how mobile I will be when the Otago Mini-symposium rolls around at Easter. I am hoping to meet Frieda Anderson there, although I missed out on getting into one of her classes. However, I am going to do a 3 day class with Els van Baarle on "Working with Wax".

I had to take a photo yesterday for an advertisement with Kathryn's help, because I fell over the previous day trying to photograph fabric while balancing on one leg. Fortunately I'm well-padded and I just bounce. This is just some of the basic fabric that I have in stock. My plans to dye up mountains of fabric have had to be put on hold until I'm more mobile.

2 comments:

artmixter said...

nice cloth, Shirley. I have this vision of you balanced on one leg and sloooowly toppling over....
Glad you didn't hurt yourself (you twit, what *were* you thinking??)

Rayna said...

What a gorgeous pile of color, Shirley. You will LOVE Els and her wax class. One of the best things I have ever done - 5 days with her last summer. She is a wonderful, laid back teacher with a very dry sense of humor. She's great! Lucky you. That should get you out of the doldrums.